What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for section L or P (up to $51.25 value)
- $45 for one G-Pass for sections F, K, M, or N (up to $73.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What’s clear and not blurry: they rode the crest of the Britpop wave in the ’90s thanks to an eclectic blend of melodic guitars, lyrics that balance provocation with humor, and the slurred voice of frontman Damon Albarn
- Their breakout album: 1994’s Parklife, which NME called “one of Britpop’s defining records” thanks to jangly tunes such as the title track and the disco-tinged “Girls & Boys”
- How they followed up their success: with a whole lot more of it, most notably the critically acclaimed The Great Escape, which bassist Alex James described as “more elaborate, more orchestral, more theatrical, and the lyrics were even more twisted.”
- How they reinvented themselves: with 1997’s Blur, an LP that embraced lo-fi indie, as evidenced by the international hit “Song 2”
- Why that song has the most memorizable chorus ever: Because of two syllables. “Woo-HOO!”
- Blur’s hiatus: After two more albums, the band took an extended break while its members pursued both solo projects (Albarn spearheaded the cartoon music experiment Gorillaz) and non-musical work (drummer Dave Rowntree is a lawyer and James is a cheesemaker)
- Their post-hiatus album: 2015’s The Magic Whip, their first record since 2003. The Daily Telegraph called it “a triumphant comeback that retains the band’s core identity while allowing ideas they’d fermented separately over the past decade to infuse their sound with peculiar new flavor combinations.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.