- $30 for one ticket to An Evening with Gordon Lightfoot (up to $66.45 value)
- When: May 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Coronado Performing Arts Center
- Seating: main floor or lower balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Best known for runaway ‘70s hits such as “Sundown” and “If You Could Read My Mind,” Gordon Lightfoot is beloved among fans and tunesmiths as a songwriter’s songwriter, inspiring Bob Dylan to proclaim, “whenever I hear a song of his, it’s like I wish it would last forever.” The Canadian troubadour’s awards shelf strains under the heft of 16 Juno Awards, along with the metaphysical weight of five Grammy nominations. Now on tour, the folk-rock pioneer hypnotizes with his earnest timbre and impeccable craft in songs made famous by himself and everyone from Elvis to Barbara Streisand.