What You'll Get
BNP Paribas Open
- What it is: the largest two-week combined tennis event of the year, outside the four majors
- How it began: as an ATP fundraising event during the 1970s
- Where it takes place: annually at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, the second largest tennis stadium in the world
- Who competes: the top men’s and women’s tennis players in the world in 96 singles draw and 32 doubles draw
- What’s at stake: more than $10 million in prize money—a far cry from the $250 thousand up for grabs years ago
- Attendance: the tournament breaks its own attendance record every year, including in 2014, when 431,527 tennis fans filed through the gates
- Keep an eye on this: the players’ line-challenging system, called the Hawkeye—the BNP Paribas Open is the only professional tournament in the world that uses it
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2015. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.