All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission standing ticket (up to $32.14 value)
- $18 for one general-admission seated ticket (up to $38.32 value)
- Thursday, January 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 26, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, January 28, at 3 p.m.
Steve Hackman and The Mendelssohn Choir of Pittsburgh: The Music of Bob Dylan
- About the Show: conductor Steve Hackman leads The Mendelssohn Choir of Pittsburgh in the world premiere of his The Times They Are A-Changin’: The Words and Music of Bob Dylan, a work based on the iconic music of the legendary folksinger and songwriter. The performance fuses voices, string quintet, piano, and guitar to reimagine the works of the Nobel laureate.
- Bob Dylan: Known as the Bard of American folk music, Dylan has been shaping American culture with his powerful politics, poetic lyrics, and genuine heart since 1959. In that time, he’s racked up 18 Grammy awards, an Oscar, and a Nobel Prize for Literature, to name a few.
- The Venue: A repurposed 18th century Catholic church, Mr. Smalls Theatre is the ideal setting for this majestic world premiere event. Audiences are able to enjoy food and drink service at their seat, never having to miss a moment of artistry.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 28, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.