- $18 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $35.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His roots: Bobby was born in New York, and he was pretty much destined for the stage—especially considering his father named him after Bob Hope.
- His unlikely start in comedy: In the 1980s, Bobby traded his position as vice president of Calvin Klein for life in comedy. Pursuing his dream paid off, as he eventually started sharing the spotlight with the likes of Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno.
- His accomplishments: Today, Bobby is a staple of the standup circuit. He’s released six comedy albums, reeled in a Grammy nod, appeared on The Tonight Show, and even penned a critically acclaimed book called On the Inside: Witisms and Wisdomisms.
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.