What You'll Get
- Seating: balcony, mezzanine, or orchestra
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Balcony and mezzanine seats are located upstairs without elevator access
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His roots: Bobby was born in New York, and he was pretty much destined for the stage—especially considering his father named him after Bob Hope.
- His unlikely start in comedy: In the 1980s, Bobby traded his position as vice president of Calvin Klein for life in comedy. Pursuing his dream paid off, as he eventually started sharing the spotlight with the likes of Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno.
- His accomplishments: Today, Bobby is a staple of the standup circuit. He’s released six comedy albums, reeled in a Grammy nod, appeared on The Tonight Show, and even penned a critically acclaimed book called On the Inside: Witisms and Wisdomisms.
The Fine Print
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.