- One G-Pass to see Bobby Vinton
- When: Sunday, June 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for right or left center, rows 30–36, or right or left wing, rows 20–29 (up to $47 value)
- $30 for right or left center, rows 17–29, or right or left wing, rows 12–19 (up to $58 value)
- $39 for right or left center, rows 6–16, or right or left wing, rows 2–11 (up to $69.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What Billboard magazine calls Bobby: “the most successful love singer of the ‘Rock-Era’”
- Which means: while the pop music landscape was getting louder and hairier, Bobby kept the charts packed with old-fashioned tunes with a big-band swing
- Proof of that: from 1962–1972, Bobby had more #1 records than any other male solo artist, and sold over 75 million albums throughout his career
- A few of those heart-fluttering singles: “Blue Velvet,” “Roses are Red (My Love),” “Mr. Lonely”
- “The Polish Prince”: the nickname bestowed upon Bobby, and the title of his autobiography
- Other remarkable achievements: a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, his own variety show, and a namesake venue in Branson, the Bobby Vinton Blue Velvet Theatre
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
Sands Bethlehem Event Center was constructed only in 2011, and its striking charcoal-colored box still has the sheen of a piece of just-released technology. The space was designed so that no seat would be more than 137 feet away from the stage. Despite the intimate feel, the venue is large enough to support no-holds-barred audiovisual displays, and it regularly welcomes spectacle-loving national acts in a variety of genres.