- Ticket packages to the BobCat Showdown racing event
- When: Saturday, May 31, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Central Texas Speedway
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $15 value)
- $19 for two general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
- $35 for one all-access pass for an adult ($70 value)
- $25 for one all-access pass for a child aged 3–12 ($50 value)
All access passes include:
- One general-admission ticket
- Admission into the speedway’s suites and skydeck
- One pit pass
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children 12 and under are admitted free to General Admission sections only.
Though large-class features start at 6 p.m. for the BobCat Showdown on May 31, the action begins as soon as doors open. Fans who arrive early are treated to qualifiers and a concert from Mark Mercado Blues Project. In addition to the concert and races, fans with all-access passes get to tour the pits and attend a meet and greet with the drivers to collect autographs.
Central Texas Speedway
A visit to Central Texas Speedway is kind of like hanging out in your own backyard, only here, instead of friends racing for the last hamburger from the grill, professional drivers race for glory around a 3/8-mile track. Still, the 39-acre site boasts homey features, including beach volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, and plenty of food and drinks. During races, fans can cheer from air-conditioned suites or bleacher seats close enough to the side-by-side action to see tires smoking and hear GPS systems giving drivers directions. When the pros aren’t tearing around the asphalt track, go-karts take over, allowing friends to battle each other at speeds of up to 65 miles-per-hour.