Veteran roots rockers who expertly blend blues, country, and soul play hits and new tracks from their latest album, Thirteen
What You'll Get
- General Admission Lawn Ticket
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult
- Rain or shine event
- Click to view the seating chart
- Their sound: roots rock—”if,” says frontman Kurt Neumann on the band’s bio, “by ‘roots’ you meant blues, rock, country, and soul all slammed together in one sound, then I’d say yes—that is the sound of American-made music.”
- Their beginnings: Formed in 1984, the band was crowned Best New American Band by a 1987 readers’ poll in Rolling Stone and later rocketed into the national spotlight with their feel-good hit “Closer to Free” when it was used as the theme song to Fox’s Party of Five.
- Their latest: the aptly named thirteenth album, Thirteen, which showcases the band’s signature bluesy stompers and melodious pop nuggets
- Also appearing: GB Leighton | DJ Shannon Blowtorch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Children 5 and under free with paid adult. Rain or shine event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Live at the Hilde
Live at the Hilde is held at the Hilde Performance Center, a hidden gem outdoor stage, which features an open-air concert atmosphere with a glass stage wall in a scenic city park. While the Hilde Performance Center has hosted successful community events (namely the Music in Plymouthconcert), Live at the Hilde offers the regional music fans another full concert experience at this amazing outdoor venue.