What You'll Get
- Admission to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition or Bodies: The Exhibition
- When: any show of your choice through May 15
- Where: The Premier Exhibition Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $13 for one child’s ticket with audio tour to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition (up to $21 value)
- $18 for one adult’s ticket with audio tour to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition (up to $25 value)
- $13 for one child’s ticket with audio tour to Bodies: The Exhibition (up to $21 value)
- $18 for one adult’s ticket with audio tour to Bodies: The Exhibition (up to $25 value)
- $26 for one child’s ticket with audio tour to both Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and Bodies: The Exhibition (up to $37 value)
- $30 for one adult’s ticket with audio tour to both Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and Bodies: The Exhibition (up to $45 value)
- $45 for one adult’s ticket to The Titanic Artifact Exhibition dinner event (up to $55 value)
Guests can visit Bodies: The Exhibition anytime during the Center’s hours of operation, and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition opens every 15 minutes.
Childrens’ tickets are valid for ages 3 to 11.
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
The subject of countless articles, documentaries, and films, White Star Line’s RMS Titanic remains as fascinating to the public today as it was the day it tragically sank more than 100 years ago. The heartrending and cautionary tale comes to life in Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, where visitors embark on self-guided tours through galleries that re-create the vessel’s extravagant rooms, and display 200 authentic artifacts recovered from the doomed ocean liner, including jewelry and china etched with the White Star Line logo. At the beginning of the exhibit, visitors receive boarding passes that grant them access to the galleries, which are arranged in chronological order. As participants listen to the audio tour’s soundtrack, they can peruse displays on the ship’s construction, its passengers, the iceberg, and the seabed, before arriving at a memorial dedicated to the more than 1,500 lives lost on the Titanic.
Bodies: The Exhibition
Bodies: The Exhibition leads guests on an intimate, education-packed voyage through the human body and its collection of intricately assembled systems. Numerous actual full-body specimens and more than 100 real human organs—each meticulously dissected and reverently displayed—provide a behind-the-scenes peek into anatomical inner workings, from the corporeal hard drive of the nervous system to the intricate skeletal framework that protects vital organs and the heart’s WiFi modem.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Premier Exhibition Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Premier Exhibitions, Inc. current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.