What You'll Get
- Admission to Bodies: The Exhibition
- When: any day of your choice through July 31
- Hours are Monday–Thursday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday–Saturday, from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday, from 12–6 p.m.
- Where: Atlantic Station
- $18 for one adult’s ticket with audio tour (up to $29.16 value)
- $12 for one child’s ticket with audio tour (up to $20.52 value)
Bodies: The Exhibition
Bodies: The Exhibition leads guests on an intimate, education-packed voyage through the human body and its collection of intricately assembled systems. Numerous actual full-body specimens and more than 100 real human organs—each meticulously dissected and reverently displayed—provide a behind-the-scenes peek into anatomical inner workings, from the corporeal hard drive of the nervous system to the intricate skeletal framework that protects vital organs and the heart’s WiFi modem.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.