- Admission to Bodies: The Exhibition
- When: any day of your choice through July 31
- Hours are Monday–Thursday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday–Saturday, from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday, from 12–6 p.m.
- Where: Atlantic Station
- $18 for one adult’s ticket with audio tour (up to $29.16 value)
- $12 for one child’s ticket with audio tour (up to $20.52 value)
Bodies: The Exhibition
Bodies: The Exhibition leads guests on an intimate, education-packed voyage through the human body and its collection of intricately assembled systems. Numerous actual full-body specimens and more than 100 real human organs—each meticulously dissected and reverently displayed—provide a behind-the-scenes peek into anatomical inner workings, from the corporeal hard drive of the nervous system to the intricate skeletal framework that protects vital organs and the heart’s WiFi modem.