What You'll Get
- $21 for one section-A or -B ticket (up to $42 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Bollywood Masala Orchestra
- The Performers: a roster of 16 multi-talented Indian artists
- What You’ll Hear: “a musical journey from Rajisthan to Mumbai” performed by a brass band and acoustic musicians who play everything from the dholak to the harmonium
- What You’ll See: alluring and electrifying feats—the orchestra includes acrobats, and dancers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 18, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Seating will be preassigned by the MPAC box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together under the same name to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theater fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is on site to cultivate the next generation of performers.