- $21 for one section-A or -B ticket (up to $42 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Bollywood Masala Orchestra
- The Performers: a roster of 16 multi-talented Indian artists
- What You’ll Hear: “a musical journey from Rajisthan to Mumbai” performed by a brass band and acoustic musicians who play everything from the dholak to the harmonium
- What You’ll See: alluring and electrifying feats—the orchestra includes acrobats, and dancers
Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theatre fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is onsite to cultivate the next generation of performers.