What You'll Get
- $19.75 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 321–332 (up to $26.62 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bon Jovi – This House Is Not For Sale – Tour
- The Tour: Hitting arenas across the US, these iconic rockers will present anthems, fan favorites, and new hits from their recently released 14th studio album. This will be the band’s first outing since Bon Jovi’s 2013 Because We Can World Tour, which was their third tour in six years to be ranked the No. 1 top-grossing tour in the world (a feat accomplished by only The Rolling Stones previously).
- The Latest Album: This House Is Not for Sale, the title track of which landed inside the Top 10 of the AC Radio Chart—Bon Jovi’s highest debut on that chart to date. This is Bon Jovi’s first major release since 2013’s What About Now, the band’s 3rd consecutive multi-platinum album to debut at No. 1 on the Top 200 (following Lost Highway in 2007, and The Circle in 2009).
- The Most Recent Accolades: Bon Jovi’s touring legacy was recognized in November with the 2016 “Legend of Live” award at the Billboard Touring Conference & Awards.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.