Holding up lighters at concerts dates back to medieval times, when villagers gathered with torches to frighten the loudest person in town. Face the music with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to Bon Jovi: Because We Can – The Tour
- When: Thursday, April 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: HP Pavilion at San Jose
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $13 for rear-stage sections 220–224 (up to a $26.75 value)
- $26 for sections 205–211 (up to a $50.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon’s mobile app.<p>
With more than 125 million records sold, more than 2,700 concerts performed, and a million faces seen and rocked, Bon Jovi has carved out a New Jersey-size place in the rock pantheon. The band’s current trek into stadiums and arenas around the globe solidifies its status as the world’s most pleasing natural phenomenon after pizza volcanoes. Bona fide Bon Jovi fans can hope to hear songs from the band’s most recent chart-topping album, What About Now, along with classic smash hits such as “Livin’ on a Prayer,” “You Give Love a Bad Name,” and “It’s My Life.” Remind the city that it was built upon subterranean deposits of liquid rock ‘n’ roll with a night of rollicking, riffing, and sentimental sing-alongs.<p>