Holding up lighters at concerts dates back to medieval times, when villagers gathered with torches to frighten the loudest person in town. Face the music with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to Bon Jovi: Because We Can – The Tour
- When: Saturday, July 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Gillette Stadium in Foxboro
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for sections 201–203 or 238–240 (up to a $44.50 value)
- $43 for sections 101–102 or 138–139 (up to an $85.40 value)
- $59 for sections 103–106 or 135–137 (up to a $117.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
With more than 125 million records sold, more than 2,700 concerts performed, and a million faces seen and rocked, Bon Jovi has carved out a New Jersey-size place in the rock pantheon. The band's current trek into stadiums and arenas around the globe solidifies its status as the world's most pleasing natural phenomenon after pizza volcanoes. Bona fide Bon Jovi fans can hope to hear songs from the band's most recent chart-topping album, What About Now, along with classic smash hits such as "Livin' on a Prayer," "You Give Love a Bad Name," and "It's My Life." Remind the city that it was built upon subterranean deposits of liquid rock 'n' roll with a night of rollicking, riffing, and sentimental sing-alongs.
“Show was terrific -- high energy --”
“Loved the show! Perfect for dino lovers”