- One ticket to see Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
- When: Saturday, July 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chene Park
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for the general-admission lawn (up to $44.25 value)
- $40 for the upper pavilion (up to $60.55 value)
- $55 for the lower pavilion (up to $75.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The Bones: Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, Flesh-n-Bone
- The Band-Aid Boys: the group’s original moniker
- June, 1994: when their debut EP, Creepin on ah Come Up, introduced listeners to their self-described “flip flop flow”
- “Tha Crossroads”: the Grammy-winning single about death that salutes hip-hop icon Eazy-E, who signed the group to Ruthless Records
- Other Bone Thugs favorites, performed n Harmony: “East 1999,” “Body Rott” and “1st of Tha Month.”
- 3 million: the number of records sold by East-Coast hip-hop duo Mobb Deep, thanks to gritty hits such as “Peer Pressure” and “Shook Ones”
- The Infamous Mobb Deep: the name of their eighth and most recent album, which was released in 2014
- How you know Too Short: from the singles “The Ghetto” and “Blow the Whistle,” as well as his appearance in Menace II Society
- E-40’s roots: Underground hip-hop. The prolific rapper eventually caught the attention of Lil Jon, who launched him into the mainstream by producing his 2006 hit “Tell Me When to Go.”
2600 Atwater St
Detroit, MI 48207