- One ticket to see Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
- When: Saturday, July 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chene Park
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for the general-admission lawn (up to $44.25 value)
- $40 for the upper pavilion (up to $60.55 value)
- $55 for the lower pavilion (up to $75.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The Bones: Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, Flesh-n-Bone
- The Band-Aid Boys: the group’s original moniker
- June, 1994: when their debut EP, Creepin on ah Come Up, introduced listeners to their self-described “flip flop flow”
- “Tha Crossroads”: the Grammy-winning single about death that salutes hip-hop icon Eazy-E, who signed the group to Ruthless Records
- Other Bone Thugs favorites, performed n Harmony: “East 1999,” “Body Rott” and “1st of Tha Month.”
- 3 million: the number of records sold by East-Coast hip-hop duo Mobb Deep, thanks to gritty hits such as “Peer Pressure” and “Shook Ones”
- The Infamous Mobb Deep: the name of their eighth and most recent album, which was released in 2014
- How you know Too Short: from the singles “The Ghetto” and “Blow the Whistle,” as well as his appearance in Menace II Society
- E-40’s roots: Underground hip-hop. The prolific rapper eventually caught the attention of Lil Jon, who launched him into the mainstream by producing his 2006 hit “Tell Me When to Go.”