What You'll Get
- $19.99 for one G-Pass to Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – E. 1999 ETERNAL Tour
- When: Wednesday, July 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Theatre of Living Arts
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Bones: Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, Flesh-n-Bone
- The Band-Aid Boys: the group’s original moniker
- June, 1994: when their debut EP, Creepin on ah Come Up, introduced listeners to their self-described “flip flop flow”
- July, 1995: when their second album, E. 1999 Eternal, dropped, then skyrocketed to the top of both the Billboard 200 and Top R&B Hip-Hop Albums charts
- What Allmusic.com says about it: “E. 1999 Eternal stands as one of the most accomplished, unique hardcore rap albums of the ’90s”
- Who produced it: Eazy-E, who the group saluted with an album dedication and “Tha Crossroads,” their Grammy-winning single about death
- How you can hear it in a new light: by attending this special tour, where, in celebration of the album’s 20th anniversary, the group will play E. 1999 Eternal in its entirety
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.