What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $68 value)
- $35 for one ticket for loge or rear main floor seating (up to $78 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Northeast Ohio Hip-Hop Festival Featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Trina, The Ying Yang Twins, and Project Pat
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: The quintet introduced many listeners to their self-described “flip flop flow” with ’90s hits including “East 1999” and “Tha Crossroads”—their Grammy-winning single about death that salutes hip-hop icon Eazy-E. The song is especially poignant since he’s the one who signed them to Ruthless Records.
- Trina: Crowned “the most consistent female rapper of all time” by XXL Magazine, this hip-hop star and model has also landed on Billboard’s “31 Female Rappers Who Changed Hip-Hop” list.
- Ying Yang Twins: The platinum-selling Atlanta crunk outfit behind “Badd” and the New Orleans Saints’ touchdown theme, “Halftime (ft. Homebwoi),” is also famous for its collaborations with King of Crunk himself, Lil Jon—namely on raging party anthems “Salt Shaker” and “Get Low.”
- Project Pat: Memphis born rapper known for his breakout singles “Chickenhead” and “Don’t Save Her”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.