- One G-Pass to Boney James
- When: Friday, August 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $16 for right- or left-center rows 30–36, or right- or left-wing rows 21–29 (up to $39.50 value)
- $22 for right- or left-center rows 17–29, or right- or left-wing rows 12–20 (up to $44.50 value)
- $30 for right- or left-center rows 5–16, or right- or left-wing rows 2–11 (up to $55.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 3 million: the number of albums saxophonist Boney James has sold
- 4: the number of Grammy nominations he’s received in the pop and R&B field
- Best Jazz Album: the Soul Train Award he took home in 1998
- His sound: an eclectic, genre-defying fusion
- How he described it to SanJoseJazz.org: “I make Boney James music. I’m just trying to break down the barriers and make contact.”
- The most recent way he’s done so: with 2015’s futuresoul