What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Boney James (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Saturday, December 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Seating: balcony rows W–DD or main-floor rows NN–RR
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 3 million: the number of albums saxophonist Boney James has sold
- 4: the number of Grammy nominations he’s received in the pop and R&B field
- Best Jazz Album: the Soul Train Award he took home in 1998
- His sound: an eclectic, genre-defying fusion
- How he described it to SanJoseJazz.org: “I make Boney James music. I’m just trying to break down the barriers and make contact.”
- The most recent way he’s done so: with 2013’s The Beat, which topped the Billboard Contemporary Jazz Albums chart for 7 weeks
Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
Past the glimmering main lobby, past the Middle Eastern accents and hand-carved murals of the Egyptian Room, past the Victorian splendor of the Corinthian Hall, Old National Centre’s Murat Theatre continues the venue’s brand of elegance. Therein, row upon row of red-upholstered seats face a proscenium-style stage that entertains crowds with Broadway shows and musical acts. Overhead, the soft warmth of a chandelier ringed by a floral mural offsets the brilliance of the stage lighting.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Murat Theatre at Old National Centre on 12/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old National Centre
Old National Centre was originally built in 1909 as the Murat Shrine, which housed Indianapolis’s growing population of Freemasons. The building has since been restored and has become an eye-catching display of diverse architectural influences. Outside of the venue, spindly towers topped with light-blue domes rise above the street, beckoning passersby to enter the theater and enjoy a show. The classic, opulent Grand Lobby opens up to a wealth of concert venues, exhibition halls, and ballrooms that astound visitors with Middle Eastern and Victorian designs.