All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket package to Boney James and Brian McKnight with special guest Chrisette Michele
- When: Friday, July 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
$60 for a ticket package with poster and GA parking (up to $74.07 value)
- Seating in Price Level 3 (indicated in blue on the seating chart)
- Show poster ($5 value)
- GA Parking
$80 for a ticket package with wine tasting and club access (up to $128.20 value)
- Seating in Price Level 2 (indicated in pink on the seating chart)
- Groupon exclusive Wine tasting event with wine tastings from 4 wines (2 reds and 2 whites). Wine is compliments of Trinchero Family Estates.($20 value)
- Club access throughout the show ($25 value)
Boney James and Brian McKnight with special guest Chrisette Michele
- Boney James: Grammy-nominated saxophonist blends jazz, R&B, soul, and Latin influences while showcasing love-themed tunes that may include “Body Language” and “Send One Your Love.”
- Brian McKnight: Apart from the heartstrings, this R&B crooner plays piano, guitar, drums, bass, trombone, tuba, and trumpet. His multi-instrumental talents and lotion-smooth voice have amplified hits ranging from “Back at One” to the Grammy-nominated “Anytime.”
- Chrisette Michele: With a voice that pendulums between graceful coos and gale-force bellows, Michele got her start doing backup for Jay-Z, Nas, and The Game before breaking out on her own with I Am, which features the Grammy-winning single “Be OK.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.