- $40.25 for one G-Pass to Boney James and Brian McKnight (up to $80.50 value)
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
- Seating: rear of section 1, 2, or 3
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 3 million: the number of albums saxophonist Boney James has sold
- 4: the number of Grammy nominations he’s received in the pop and R&B field
- Best Jazz Album: the Soul Train Award he took home in 1998
- His sound: an eclectic, genre-defying fusion
- How he described it to SanJoseJazz.org: “I make Boney James music. I’m just trying to break down the barriers and make contact.”
- The most recent way he’s done so: with 2015’s futuresoul
- What Brian McKnight is known for: singing R&B tunes in a lotion-smooth voice
- Instruments he plays, besides the heartstrings: piano, guitar, drums, bass, trombone, tuba, trumpet, and flugelhorn
- Quintessential Brian McKnight track: “Anytime,” which sold more than 2 million copies and was nominated for a Grammy in 1999
- Equally romantic hits you might hear: “Back at One,” “My Kind of Girl”