- for one ticket to see Michael Winslow from the Police Academy films (up to value)
- Where: Bonkerz Comedy Club
- Section: VIP seating
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Dates and Times
- Friday, November 21, at 7:30 p.m. or 10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 22, at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m.
Bonkerz Comedy Club requires a two-item minimum food-and-drink purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
Warning: contains the sounds of a tennis match, but it’s not really a tennis match
Known as the “Man of 10,000 Sound Effects,” comedian Michael Winslow’s vocal mimicry and sonic shenanigans have made him the Lon Chaney of the larynx. His talent seemingly knows no boundaries and can fool an audience into thinking a jet is roaring overhead as dogs yip and Jimi Hendrix plays a solo, all with the power of his voice. After his first TV appearance on The Gong Show, where he delivered pitch-perfect imitations of Led Zeppelin and famous dogs such as Benji, Winslow found fame as the scene-stealing Larvelle Jones in all seven Police Academy films. Since then, he’s appeared in Spaceballs and shared his chameleonic cords as one of the titular creatures in Gremlins, on Family Guy, Robot Chicken, and even Geico commercials. In his standup show, Winslow melds his sharp wit with his malleable lips as he continues to astound audiences and put Foley studios out of business.