What You'll Get
- $47.50 for one G-Pass ticket for sections 218–220 or 227–229 (up to $63.70 value)
- $67.50 for one G-Pass ticket for sections 201–203 or 214–216 (up to $85.40 value)
- $87.50 for one G-Pass ticket for sections 102–103 or 110–111 (up to $109.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
JAMN 107.5’s Boo Bomb 2016
- Ludacris: Chris “Ludacris” Bridges—the Fast and Furious franchise star and Grammy-winning pioneer of the Dirty South hip-hop movement—dropped his latest album, Ludaversal, in 2015. Like all Luda’s records, it’s filled with his swaggering flow.
- Blackstreet: Deemed “the original rump-shakers” by Dr. Dre, who produced their mega-hit “No Diggity,” the Grammy-winning trio of original members Teddy Riley, Chauncey Black, and Dave Hollister get audiences bobbing to new jack swing classics such as “Booti Call” and “Before I Let You Go.”
- En Vogue: One of the most successful female groups of all time, the “funky divas” scored seven Grammy nominations, seven MTV Video Music Awards, and three Soul Train Awards for timeless hits such as “Hold On,” “Free Your Mind,” and “Whatta Man.”
- Also Appearing: Color Me Badd | Sugarhill Gang | Young MC | Candyman
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.