What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket to see Boogie Knights (up to $29 value), plus a skip-the-line pass ($6 value) and unlimited wine, beer, and well drinks ($15 value; up to $50 total value)
- When: Friday, March 7, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Ages 21+
- Click here to view the venue layout<p>
- The band: four ace musicians with a license to goof, all dressed in the loudest fashions of the ’70s
- Artists they cover: The Bee Gees, KC & The Sunshine Band, Donna Summer, Rick James, Kool and the Gang—if it’s a dance floor classic, it’s on the list
- Origin story: the band formed as a joke on Halloween of 1992
- The punchline: more than two decades later, they’ve performed for more than 2 million fans, appeared on MTV, and are considered one of the top disco party bands on the live circuit
- What to wear: polyester that breathes, a wig, platform shoes, bell bottoms
- What not to wear: a business suit, movement-restricting plate armor <p>
House of Blues Las Vegas
There’s a piece of the Delta on the Las Vegas strip. Beneath the stage of the House of Blues, a metal box of Mississippi mud reminds every performer who steps in the spotlight where the blues originated. But if they forget to think about the mud beneath their feet, the sights of the venue will surely be enough reminder. More than 300 pieces of folk art speckle the walls and 50,000 bottle caps comprise a tactile mural at the entrance to surround performers and audiences alike in southern simplicity. Still, a bit of the outside neon makes its way in. Hanging over the crowd, a chandelier from the ballroom of the old MGM glitters, echoing Las Vegas’s ever-shining light.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/7 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Las Vegas. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.