What You'll Get
- $30 for one orchestra (rows G–Z) ticket (up to $40 value)
- $30 for one loge (rows EE–LL) ticket (up to $40 value)
- $33.75 for one garde circle (rows CC–FF) ticket (up to $45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Boogie on the Bayou
- Marcia Ball: Spicy bayou blues simmered over a boogie groove is Gulf Coast Hall of Famer Marcia Ball’s specialty. She’s won six Living Blues awards, nine Blues Music Awards, and five Grammy nominations.
- The Subdudes: Blending blues, jazz, R&B, and rock into a sound all their own over the course of their 25-year career, the Subdudes are the epitome of cajun Americana with a socially conscious bent.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 23, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Garde Arts Center
A crimson curtain rises to unveil the operas, nationally touring musicals, children's shows, and films that pass under the historic movie palace's gilded ceiling. Originally built in 1926 as a home for vaudeville performances and motion pictures, the grand venue has survived more than eight decades with the help of The Garde Arts Center, Inc., a nonprofit organization that formed in 1985 to both preserve the building and pursue its mission "to engage, enrich, entertain, and inspire the region of Greater New London." Today, the center stages a slew of performances and events that keep guests on the edges of all 1,472 seats.