- $60 for two reserved center-section tickets (up to $125.90 value)
- $70 for one reserved premium ticket, plus a post-show meet and greet (up to $102.25 value)
- $35 for one reserved center-section ticket (up to $62.95 value)
- When: at 8 p.m. on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays; at 8:30 p.m. on Saturdays
- Click here to view the seating chart
Blues, jazz, swing, and rock—each genre is distinctly American, and each shares the same melodic DNA: boogie woogie. This inherently catchy musical form (which is so easy to dance to, many of its tunes include their own choreographic tutorials) gets its overdue appreciation in the rollicking stage show, Boogie Stomp! In this extensively researched survey through 100 years of American piano music, Bob Baldori and Arthur Migliazza explore boogie woogie’s influence on popular music while playing head-to-head and shoulder-to-shoulder. In addition to the duo’s ivory-tickling gusto, “Boogie” Bob Baldori (who’s played with the likes of Chuck Berry and John Lee Hooker) unleashes his harmonica skills, and Migliazza (an Arizona Blues Hall of Fame inductee) lends his smoky vocals.