All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $34 for one ticket for best-available seating (up to $68 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
The Book of Moron
- The One-Man Show’s Plot: Unable to remember who he is or what he believes, Robert Dubac searches his memory for details that can help. But as he delves further into his own head, he doesn’t find answers—he finds voices. Lots of voices. This leads him into a parallel universe as he hilariously and introspectively hunts for the big picture.
- The Inspiration: today’s social climate, which Dubac perceives as rife with hype, spin, and talking points galore
- What The New York Times Says: “It may be offensive to some but there’s laughter for all!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 18, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.