- One G-Pass ticket to Kings of the Mic featuring LL Cool J, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Doug E. Fresh, Big Daddy Kane, Whodini, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Sugarhill Gang, The Furious 5 and DJ Z-Trip
- When: Friday, June 26, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $18 for early-discount general admission in lawn (up to $35.94 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $23 for general admission in lawn (up to $35.94 value)
- $36 for sections 201 or 204, rows DD–KK (up to $73.01 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- LL Cool J: With dozen of albums, two Grammy Awards, platinum and gold certifications, and countless hits, this muscular rap icon has crafted groundbreaking hits such as “I Can’t Live Without My Radio” alongside hard-hitters such as “Mama Said Knock You Out.” LL has also been seen onscreen in Any Given Sunday and his current TV show, NCIS: Los Angeles.
- DJ Z-Trip: The 2009 winner of DJ Times’s America’s Best DJ Award pioneered the mashup movement that paved the way for artists such as Girl Talk and Danger Mouse. He’s also worked his turntable magic for acts such as LL Cool J, Dan the Automator, and Kasabian.
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: The quintet introduced many listeners to their self-described “flip flop flow” with ’90s hits including “East 1999” and “Tha Crossroads”—their Grammy-winning single about death that salutes hip-hop icon Eazy-E. The song is especially poignant since he’s the one who signed them to Ruthless Records.
- Doug E. Fresh: Pioneer of beatboxing who filled his resume by originating the club chant “Heyyyyyyy, YO!…I-iiiiight” in the hit “I-ight”
- Big Daddy Kane: the Grammy-winning rapper and former member of the Juice Crew’s mix of rapid-fire rhymes and swagger inspired generations of MCs, including former hype man Jay-Z
- Other Notable Acts: Whodini |DJ Jazzy Jeff | Sugarhill Gang |The Furious 5