- $29 for one ticket to see Lamb’s Players Theatre presents Boomers: The Music Revue of a Generation (up to $64 value)
- When: any performance through October 12, excluding Wednesday shows
- Where: Horton Grand Theatre
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the schedule
- Click here to view the seating chart
Boomers: The Music Revue of a Generation
In a theatrical blast of nostalgia that the L.A. Times calls “irresistible,” the Lamb’s Player Theatre returns with bell-bottom flair in the flashback favorite Boomers: The Music Revue of a Generation. Toasting the songs, style, and political landscape of the ’60s and ’70s, the stage erupts in period fashions and vintage decor as the Lamb’s talented cast of seven whisks audiences away to days when hippies were their hippest. Backed by a groovy band and informed by an outta-sight set of encyclopedias, the players reenact the greatest hits of the Peace and Love generation. Audience members who get in on the fun by dressing up in their vintage clothing on Thursdays and Fridays will receive a complimentary beverage of their choice.
Lamb’s Players Theatre
Since its inception in the early 1970s, Lamb’s Players Theatre has entertained audiences in its two intimate theaters. Whether the nonprofit, artist-run company is producing classic works or original pieces, it focuses on themes such as community, contemporary culture, and spirituality.