What You'll Get
Concerts, like dimly lit chandeliers, are more impressive outdoors and are more enchanting when adorned with strategically placed glow sticks. Light it up with this deal.
- One ticket to the Born to Ride Jam
- When: Saturday, November 2, at 11 a.m.
- Where: England Brothers Park
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click Click here to view seating details.
- Click here to view the venue layout. <p>
Born to Ride Jam
- Who’s headlining: Paul Rodgers and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
- How you know Paul Rodgers: as the frontman of Free and Bad Company, and the singer of “All Right Now” and “Feel Like Makin’ Love”
- What you call him if you’re a super fan: “The Voice”
- Why?: Rolling Stone listed him on its roundup of 100 Greatest Singers
- How you know Joan Jett: you love rock and roll
- How else: “Crimson and Clover,” “Love Hurts,” as the inspiration for Weird Al’s “I Love Rocky Road”
- What Rodgers and Jett have been up to lately: Rodgers sang with Queen from 2004 to 2009; Jett released Unvarnished on October 1
- Who else is on the musician’s stage: Molly Hatchet, Foghat, David Allan Coe, and Blackberry Smoke
- Why “musician’s stage”: because there’s also a celebrity stage where attendees can meet and greet Katey Sagal, Kim Coates, and Theo Rossi from Sons of Anarchy
- Who else will be there: Danny “The Count” Koker from Counting Cars and champion pool-shooter Jeanette “The Black Widow” Lee
- What they’re getting together to celebrate: motorcycles, rock and roll, other things cool people like
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/2 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at England Brothers Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Born to Ride Jam's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 11 a.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.