What You'll Get
- $99 for one early-bird VIP ticket to Born to Ride Jam feat. Bachman & Turner (up to $159 value)
- VIP admission includes a stage-right area with food and drinks, comfortable seating, private bathrooms, and access to an exclusive viewing area in front of the stage
- When: Saturday, November 1, at noon
- Where: England Brothers Park
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Born to Ride Jam feat. Bachman & Turner
- Bachman & Turner: Randy Bachman and Fred Turner are the namesakes of Bachman Turner Overdrive, the seminal multiplatinum rock outfit that stormed the charts with “Taking Care of Business” and “You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet”
- Billy Squier: the rocker responsible for turning 1980s radios into auditory arenas with the hits “The Stroke,” “Lonely is the Night,” and “In the Dark”
- Blue Oyster Cult: rocking since the 1970s with hits including “(Don’t) Fear the Reaper” and “Godzilla,” this group enjoyed a resurgence thanks to an SNL sketch starring a belly-baring Will Ferrell and a cowbell-obsessed Christopher Walken
- Foghat: the epitome of ’70s arena rock thanks to bluesy, boogying riffs that led to eight gold records, one platinum album, and a string of hits including “Slow Ride,” “Fool for the City,” and “I Just Wanna Make Love to You”
- Molly Hatchet: with song titles such as “Whiskey Man,” “Beatin’ the Odds,” and “American Pride,” it’s no secret where their collective heart lies: in the shade of a big rig stranded in the deep south
- Preacher Stone: you may recognize this band’s song, “Not Today,” from FX’s Sons of Anarchy, which helped put the Southern rockers on the map, if not the calendar
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Redeem on 11/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at England Brothers Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects SoundStage Live's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 11 a.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.