What You'll Get
- $18 for one general-admission lawn ticket (up to $37.50 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
- BOSTON’s city of origin: Boston
- BOSTON’s center: multi-instrumentalist Tom Scholz
- What Tom was doing while graduating from MIT in 1970: honing his skills as a songwriter
- What he was doing while working for Polaroid post-graduation: recording BOSTON’s demos in a basement studio he built himself
- How that worked out: he quit Polaroid when he started hearing “More Than a Feeling” on the radio
- Record-setting record: BOSTON’s self-titled debut became the best-selling pop debut in history until it was supplanted in 1986 by Whitney Houston
- Since then: they’ve sold more than 31 million albums
- BOSTON’s sound: arena rock populated with monster riffs, youthful lyrics, and harmonies as tight as a unitard on an elephant
- Essential tracks: “Peace of Mind,” “Amanda,” “Smokin,” and the immortal “More Than A Feeling”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 6/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. For ADA seating, inform box office personnel upon redemption - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not Valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.