What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to see Boston (up to $38.80 value)
- When: Friday, May 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Charter Spectrum Amphitheatre
- General admission standing lawn
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
- Boston’s city of origin: Boston
- Boston’s center: multi-instrumentalist Tom Scholz
- What Tom was doing while graduating from MIT in 1970: honing his skills as a songwriter
- What he was doing while working for Polaroid post-graduation: recording Boston’s demos in a basement studio he built himself
- How that worked out: he quit Polaroid when he started hearing “More Than a Feeling” on the radio
- Record-setting record: Boston’s self-titled debut became the best-selling pop debut in history until it was supplanted in 1986 by Whitney Houston
- Since then: they’ve sold more than 31 million albums
- Boston’s sound: arena rock populated with monster riffs, youthful lyrics, and harmonies as tight as a unitard on an elephant
- Essential tracks: “Peace of Mind,” “Amanda,” “Smokin,” and the immortal “More Than A Feeling”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Charter Spectrum Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG Live 's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.