- $25 for one ticket to see Boston (up to $38.80 value)
- When: Friday, May 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Charter Spectrum Amphitheatre
- General admission standing lawn
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
- Boston’s city of origin: Boston
- Boston’s center: multi-instrumentalist Tom Scholz
- What Tom was doing while graduating from MIT in 1970: honing his skills as a songwriter
- What he was doing while working for Polaroid post-graduation: recording Boston’s demos in a basement studio he built himself
- How that worked out: he quit Polaroid when he started hearing “More Than a Feeling” on the radio
- Record-setting record: Boston’s self-titled debut became the best-selling pop debut in history until it was supplanted in 1986 by Whitney Houston
- Since then: they’ve sold more than 31 million albums
- Boston’s sound: arena rock populated with monster riffs, youthful lyrics, and harmonies as tight as a unitard on an elephant
- Essential tracks: “Peace of Mind,” “Amanda,” “Smokin,” and the immortal “More Than A Feeling”