What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Boston (up to $32.15 value)
- When: Thursday, July 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- General admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
- Boston’s city of origin: Boston
- Boston’s center: multi-instrumentalist Tom Scholz
- What Tom was doing while graduating from MIT in 1970: honing his skills as a songwriter
- What he was doing while working for Polaroid post-graduation: recording Boston’s demos in a basement studio he built himself
- How that worked out: he quit Polaroid when he started hearing “More Than a Feeling” on the radio
- Record-setting record: Boston’s self-titled debut became the best-selling pop debut in history until it was supplanted in 1986 by Whitney Houston
- Since then: they’ve sold more than 31 million albums
- Boston’s sound: arena rock populated with monster riffs, youthful lyrics, and harmonies as tight as a unitard on an elephant
- Essential tracks: “Peace of Mind,” “Amanda,” “Smokin,” and the immortal “More Than A Feeling”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Freedom Hill Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Promo codes not valid towards this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.