- One G-Pass to see BOSTON
- When: Wednesday, July 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Ford Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $28.50 for sections 201–202 or 222, rows C–G (up to $35 value)
- $43.50 for sections 102–120, rows H–M (up to $55 value)
- $51 for sections 104–105 or 117–118, rows N–Q (up to $65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- BOSTON’s city of origin: Boston
- BOSTON’s center: multi-instrumentalist Tom Scholz
- What Tom was doing while graduating from MIT in 1970: honing his skills as a songwriter
- What he was doing while working for Polaroid post-graduation: recording BOSTON’s demos in a basement studio he built himself
- How that worked out: he quit Polaroid when he started hearing “More Than a Feeling” on the radio
- Record-setting record: BOSTON’s self-titled debut became the best-selling pop debut in history until it was supplanted in 1986 by Whitney Houston
- Since then: they’ve sold more than 31 million albums
- BOSTON’s sound: arena rock populated with monster riffs, youthful lyrics, and tight harmonies
- Essential tracks: “Peace of Mind,” “Amanda,” “Smokin,” and the immortal “More Than A Feeling”