The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see a preseason basketball game between the Boston Celtics and New York Knicks
- When: Saturday, October 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $34 for one lower-level end-zone or upper-level sideline seat (a $55.90 value)
- $46 for one lower-level sideline seat (a $76.35 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
The last time the 17-time NBA Champion Celtics visited Verizon Wireless Arena, they walloped the Philadelphia 76ers during a preseason game, 93-65. That was in October of 2010. Some eight months later, the team claimed its second Eastern Conference title in three years.
This time around—and coming off a fifth-straight playoff appearance—the Celtics dribble into Manchester sporting a roster packed with fresh faces all along the bench, including their new head coach. On the opposing side, the rival New York Knicks enter the October 12 match-up with hopes of building on their recent successes. A year ago, the Knicks finished the regular season with the second-best record in the Eastern Conference. They did so behind one of the Association’s most formidable defenses, which shut down opposing stars with a suffocating scheme that proved more effective than attempting to snatch shots out of the air with butterfly nets.