- One G-Pass to see Boston – Heaven on Earth Tour with The Doobie Brothers
- When: Friday, June 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $18 for general admission to the lawn (up to $24 value)
- $23 for rows LL–RR of the right or left mezzanine, rows XX–ZZ of the center mezzanine, or rows NN–ZZ of the right- or left-center mezzanine (up to $38 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Boston’s city of origin: Boston
- Boston’s center: multi-instrumentalist Tom Scholz
- What Tom was doing while graduating from MIT in 1970: honing his skills as a songwriter
- What he was doing while working for Polaroid post-graduation: recording Boston’s demos in a basement studio he built himself
- How that worked out: he quit Polaroid when he started hearing “More Than a Feeling” on the radio
- Record-setting record: Boston’s self-titled debut became the best-selling pop debut in history until it was supplanted in 1986 by Whitney Houston
- Since then: they’ve sold more than 31 million albums
- Boston’s sound: arena rock populated with monster riffs, youthful lyrics, and harmonies as tight as a unitard on an elephant
- Essential tracks: “Peace of Mind,” “Amanda,” “Smokin,” and the immortal “More Than A Feeling”