Art can portray the world’s most complex subjects: the passion of love, the horrors of war, and the despair of fruit waiting to be eaten. Hold a mirror to nature with this Groupon.
- General admission to the Boston International Fine Art Show
- When: November 22, 23, or 24
- Where: The Cyclorama at the Boston Center for the Arts<p>
- $8 for one ticket (a $15 value)
- $15 for two tickets (a $30 value)<p>
Kids 12 and under get in free.<p>
- Friday, November 22, 1–8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 23, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 24, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.<p>
Boston International Fine Art Show
From lusciously realistic still lifes to impressionistic landscapes to soulful charcoal drawings, the Boston International Fine Art Show gathers artworks to suit almost any taste. They come from dozens of galleries that have traveled to the show from all over Canada, the United States, and Europe, leaving empty frames hanging sadly in their wake. The selection is designed to be accessible to the average art buyer: although guests can gawk at multimillion-dollar pieces waiting to be snapped up by museums, they can also consider taking home prints priced at a few hundred dollars. Guest speakers and panel discussions will illuminate assorted topics throughout the show.
The setting for all this work is appropriately grand. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Cyclorama is marked by its huge copper dome and skylight at its center—a major piece of art in itself.<p>