The Orchestra pays homage to the Fab Four with symphonic renditions of their hits; music by Handel and Elgar opens
What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket for seating in the loge AAA - GGG or 2nd orchestra FF - JJ (up to $96.75 value)
- $58 for one ticket for seating in the 1st orchestra side or AA – EE 2nd orchestra (up to $115.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Boston Pops Plays The Beatles: The British Invasion
- The Concert: This orchestral ode to the Fab Four recreates some of The Beatles biggest hits in a symphonic form.
- The Orchestra: The Boston Pops, which connects the past to the present by playing a wide variety of music, from jazz and pop to film music and tracks from the Great American Songbook.
- Before The Beatles: Expect classical music from British composers who invaded America long before the ’60s, including works by Handel and Elgar, plus a new version of Benjamin Britten’s The Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. May redeem early starting 1/23 through 2/3, 10 am 5 p.m. during box office hours (Mon.-Fri. from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at the FSCJ Artist Series box office at the FSCJ Artist Series box Office, 501 W. State Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202 (check www.fscjartistseries.org for holiday hours) or starting 1 hour before the performances performance for a ticket at the Times-Union Center Will Call box office. (performance times vary) for a ticket at the Times-Union Center Will Call box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact FSCJ Artist Series box office (904) 442-2929 prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.