What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for seating in section 208 or 209 (up to $52 value)
- $39 for one ticket for seating in section 107, 108, or 110 (up to $63.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- That Boston sound: Arena rock in its purest form—soaring guitars riffing in perfect harmony, Hammond organ solos that make your head spin, gorgeous and gutsy vocal hooks that get your fists pumping.
- The origin story: Multi-instrumentalist and MIT graduate Tom Scholz spent years recording demos in his homemade basement studio, and those demos became what millions know as …
- Boston: The landmark 1976 debut that stood as the best-selling pop debut in history until it was supplanted in 1986 by Whitney Houston.
- The anniversary: To celebrate the 40th birthday of their breakthrough, Tom Scholz and his band (which includes 30-year veteran right-hand-man Gary Pihl on guitar and powerhouse crooner Tommy DeCarlo on vocals) are treating fans to the biggest hits of ‘76, plus gems from their 31-million-selling catalog.
- Hits to Expect: “Peace of Mind,” “Amanda,” “Smokin,” and the immortal “More Than A Feeling”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.