What You'll Get
- $350 for a Red Sox vs. Yankees game and VIP Experience including a private meet and greet with a Red Sox player ($495 value)
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 7:45 a.m.; game begins at 1:35 p.m.
- Where: Fenway Park
- Seating: Pavilion Reserved 18
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- One ticket to the game against the New York Yankees on Saturday, May 2
- VIP tour of Fenway Park including warning track access and a stop inside the Green Monster (weather permitting)
- Entry to a pre-game reception with unlimited food and drinks
- Private meet-and-greet with a current Red Sox player
- Red Sox leather drawstring backpack
- Red Sox hat
- Official MLB baseball
- Red Sox Magazine
- One sample of Fenway Park dirt
- Free download of all digital images taken by staff throughout the tour and reception
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Exclusive Red Sox Game-Day Experience
On May 2, the Red Sox host the Yankees in an AL East battle between baseball’s biggest rivals. Though the game doesn’t begin until the afternoon, this exclusive package kicks off the baseball magic well before the first pitch. In the morning, fans will explore the parts of Fenway usually reserved for players and Hall of Fame cotton-candy vendors, stepping on the field, checking out the press box, and exploring Fenway’s famed Green Monster. A breakfast reception at 8:30 a.m. preps fans for the day ahead, which also includes a private meet-and-greet with a current Red Sox player and a mountain of swag including a backpack, a Red Sox hat, a sample of Fenway dirt, and an official MLB baseball.
Boston Red Sox
The Boston Americans circled Major League base paths from 1901 to 1907, at which point the team changed its name to the Red Sox. Shortly thereafter, on April 20, 1912, the historic Fenway Park was opened; that same year, the Sox claimed their first World Series title. Today, having welcomed generations of baseball fans through its gates and having seen six more World Series victories—most recently in 2013—Fenway Park still towers above 4 Yawkey Way as baseball’s oldest stadium. Over the course of its 100-year history, Hall of Fame players Ted Williams and Carl Yastrzemski have called Fenway home. The ballpark includes some of the game’s quirkiest on-field attractions, including the Green Monster in left field and the cavernous triangle in centerfield, where fly balls go to die.
About Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2015. Lmt 8/person. Redeem 5/2 for ticket at Gate D–Corner of Yawkey Way and Van Ness St. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Fenway Park. Refunds only day of purchase. Purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Boston Red Sox's current prices-price may differ on event day. Warning track tour begins at 7:45am, pre-game breakfast reception at 8:30am, Fenway Park tour at 10am. Gates open before game at 12:05 pm. For ADA seating, call (617) 226-6400 promptly upon receipt of voucher-limited availability. Promo codes not valid with this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.