What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass ticket to Boston with Foghat (up to $36.80 value)
- When: Friday, June 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bold Sphere Music at Champions Square
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Boston’s city of origin: Boston
- Boston’s center: multi-instrumentalist Tom Scholz
- What Tom was doing while graduating from MIT in 1970: honing his skills as a songwriter
- What he was doing while working for Polaroid post-graduation: recording Boston’s demos in a basement studio he built himself
- How that worked out: he quit Polaroid when he started hearing “More Than a Feeling” on the radio
- Record-setting record: Boston’s self-titled debut became the best-selling pop debut in history until it was supplanted in 1986 by Whitney Houston
- Since then: they’ve sold more than 31 million albums
- Boston’s sound: arena rock populated with monster riffs, youthful lyrics, and tight harmonies
- Essential tracks: “Peace of Mind,” “Amanda,” “Smokin,” and the immortal “More Than A Feeling”
- Although they’re a staple of American classic rock: Foghat actually formed in the foggy, hatted city of London in 1971
- And by 1975: the band had become the epitome of ’70s arena rock with bluesy, boogying riffs, leading to eight gold records, one platinum album, and their double-platinum zenith
- That zenith being: Foghat Live, the double-live album that made double-live albums in vogue throughout the ’70s
- What to expect from the concert: classic stompers such as “Slow Ride,” “Fool for the City,” “Stone Blue,” and “I Just Wanna Make Love to You”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Bold Sphere Music at Champions Square on 6/12. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.