- $20 for one G-Pass for general admission lawn (up to $44.60 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for 300-level (up to $50.75 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hyper Space Tour: Boston with Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- The Band: Since 1976, Boston has been featuring soaring guitars riffing in perfect harmony, Hammond organ solos that make your head spin, gorgeous and gutsy vocal hooks that get your fists pumping; arena rock in its purest form
- The Accolades: After the legendary debut album, Boston followed it up with Don’t Look Back, and Third Stage, which pulled to #1 on the charts and also included the hit single, “Amanda”. The rest of the band’s discography includes Walk On, Corporate America, and Life, Love & Hope, comprising over 31 million albums
- Songs to Expect: “Peace of Mind,” “Foreplay/Long Time,” “Smokin,” the immortal “More Than A Feeling”
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- Joan’s beginnings: Earned the nickname, “Godmother of Punk,” as a founding member of the seminal all-girl ’70s rock troupe The Runaways when she was only 15—and was cemented as the leader of The Blackhearts
- Platinum: Joan has eight platinum and gold albums as well as nine Top 40 singles, including “Bad Reputation,” “I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll,” “I Hate Myself For Loving You,” and “Crimson and Clover”.
- “Unvarnished”: the Billboard top-charting latest studio album of Joan Jett & The Blackhearts reflects their enduring sound. With constant touring and playing to sold-out crowds across the world, The Blackhearts continue to rock ‘n roll.