What You'll Get
- BottleRock Napa Valley featuring The Cure, Outkast, Eric Church, Weezer, The Fray, Matt and Kim, LL Cool J, Cracker, Barenaked Ladies, and 60+ bands on four stages
- When: May 30–June 1
- Where: Napa Valley Expo Center
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the full lineup.
- $99 for one single-day Friday ticket, plus $10 in Groupon Bucks (up to $159 value)
- $99 for one single-day Saturday ticket, plus $10 in Groupon Bucks (up to $159 value)
- $99 for one single-day Sunday ticket, plus $10 in Groupon Bucks (up to $159 value)
- $199 for one three-day ticket plus a parking pass (up to $329 value)
- $549 for one three-day VIP ticket (up to $599 value)
- See a full list of what's included with each purchase option
BottleRock Napa Valley
- The Cure (Friday): Robert Smith's plaintive voice soars through a dreamscape of new-wave, post-punk, and alt-rock hits such as "Just Like Heaven" and "Friday I'm In Love"
- Outkast (Saturday): Big Boi and André 3000, the Grammy-winning hip-hop legends behind "Hey Ya!" and "Ms. Jackson," reunite to celebrate 20 years of redefining the genre and being unstoppably awesome
- Eric Church (Sunday): the rowdy troubadour behind the crossover hit "Springsteen" laces his country tunes with gritty rock-and-roll spirit
- Other Notable Acts: Barenaked Ladies | Blues Traveler | Camper Von Beethoven | Cracker | De La Soul | Gin Blossoms | Heart | LL Cool J | Matisyahu | Matt and Kim | Smash Mouth | Spin Doctors | Sublime with Rome | Third Eye Blind | TV on the Radio | Weezer
- Think you know the headliners? Check out Groupon Radio's playlist of deep cuts:
Food and Drink
- The wine: Miner Family Winery, Cakebread Cellars, Clos du Val, Mi Sueño, Flora Springs, St. Supery, and Del Dotto Winery are but a few of the Napa Valley vintners stationed at dozens of tents
- What pairs best with crowd-dancing?: Bandit, which comes packaged in an eco-friendly, lightweight Tetra Pak; it's like a juice box for adults
- The food: ranges from Morimoto's Japanese delicacies to Tarla's Turkish creations, Smoke's finger-lickin' BBQ chicken, and Three Twins ice cream
- Don't miss: the Food Truck Rodeo, the Bay Area's most popular mobile eateries parked next to a local beer garden
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption required for parking pass. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Napa Valley Expo Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 12 p.m. ADA viewing available on all stages on first come, first served basis by calling box office promptly upon receipt of voucher. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.