- One ticket to Bounce Boat EDM cruise
- When: Friday, September 5. The boat departs at 8 p.m. and returns at midnight.
- Where: aboard the Hornblower Infinity, which casts off from Pier 40
- Door time: 6 p.m. Passengers must board by 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $32 for general admission (up to $45 value)
- $75 for VIP admission (up to $99 value)
VIP admission includes a complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival, as well as access to the boat’s outdoor Sky Deck and the balcony overlooking the main dance floor.
- What it is: a floating club, complete with three stages, LED lights, three climate-controlled decks, and plenty of space for crowds to dance to EDM beats
- The specialty of Brooklyn-based artist Sweater Beats, in his own words: “Seducing the world via his own brand of dream-soaked pop and lushed out R&B”
- Why writers at Vice’s Noisey have applauded Canadian multi-instrumentalist Pomo: because he blends hip-hop, electronic, and funk into organic, genre-defying tracks
- How Falcons will get you on the dance floor: with influences mined from world music, southern rap, R&B, and other unexpected sources
- Artists Mike Chach shares the stage with when he’s not spinning as Webster Hall’s resident DJ: Tiesto, Deadmau5, and Steve Aoki
- Dress code: summer chic, meaning wear only your dressiest floaties