Baseball games are really fun to watch until somebody hits the ball out of the park and the rest of the game has to be cancelled. See at least nine innings with this Groupon.
- $24 for two tickets to a Bowie Baysox baseball game, plus one hat (up to $49 value)
- Where: Prince George's Stadium
- Seating: box seating
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Trenton Thunder on Monday, June 23, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Thunder on Tuesday, June 24, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Thunder on Wednesday, June 25, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Altoona Curve on Monday, June 30, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Curve on Tuesday, July 1, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Curve on Wednesday, July 2, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Richmond Flying Squirrels on Monday, July 14, at 11:05 a.m.
- Against the Harrisburg Senators on Monday, July 21, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Senators on Tuesday, July 22, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Senators on Wednesday, July 23, at 11:05 a.m.
- Against the Altoona Curve on Sunday, July 27, at 6:05 p.m.
- Against the Portland Sea Dogs on Wednesday, August 6, at 6:35 p.m.
Fans can pick up their Baysox hats at the stadium's Fan Assistance center on the main stadium concourse.
The Scouting Report
As summer marches onward, the Bowie Baysox look to climb up the Eastern League's Western standings. Hovering respectably around .500, the Baysox hope to emerge victorious from homestands against teams such as the Altoona Curve and the Richmond Flying Squirrels, who currently sit just ahead of the Baysox in the standings. This year's success has come at the hands of some of the league's most impressive offense players, erasing any need for a deal made with a shadowy old man at the Crossroads. Second baseman Niuman Romero commands the league's best batting average (.359) and first baseman Christian Walker leads the league in both home runs (17) and RBIs (57).
The Bowie Baysox's relationship with the Baltimore Orioles dates back more than 20 years to the team's founding in 1993. As the Orioles' steadfast Class-AA affiliate, the Baysox have primed future major-leaguers for stardom from the confines of Prince George's Stadium. Though an Eastern League title has eluded the team, their fantastic 2008 season saw them rack up just about every other accolade. That year, they boasted the Minor League Player of the Year, the league's Pitcher of the Year, and the league MVP, who won the league's Triple Crown even though he wasn't a horse.