What You'll Get
- $12 for one G-Pass to see Bowling For Soup (up to $29 value)
- When: Friday, June 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Theatre of Living Arts
- General-admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bowling For Soup
- Their sound: pop-punk with infectious hooks and plenty of humor
- Their beginnings: as high school pals and neighbors in a small northern Texas city
- Their influences through the years: wide-ranging, from metal bands Quiet Riot and Mötley Crüe to upbeat punk acts The Ramones and Green Day
- (A few of) their beloved hits: “1985,” “High School Never Ends,” “Punk Rock 101,” and the Grammy-nominated “Girl All the Bad Guys Want”
- Proof of their commitment to comedy: album titles including A Hangover You Don’t Deserve and The Great Burrito Extortion Case, and a name plucked from a Steve Martin bit
- Their latest projects: 2013’s Lunch. Drunk. Love (the name was chosen after fans voted for their favorite title); 2014’s Songs People Actually Liked, their first greatest hits collection
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Theatre of Living Arts on 6/19. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.