- $12 for one G-Pass to see Bowling For Soup (up to $29 value)
- When: Friday, June 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Theatre of Living Arts
- General-admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bowling For Soup
- Their sound: pop-punk with infectious hooks and plenty of humor
- Their beginnings: as high school pals and neighbors in a small northern Texas city
- Their influences through the years: wide-ranging, from metal bands Quiet Riot and Mötley Crüe to upbeat punk acts The Ramones and Green Day
- (A few of) their beloved hits: “1985,” “High School Never Ends,” “Punk Rock 101,” and the Grammy-nominated “Girl All the Bad Guys Want”
- Proof of their commitment to comedy: album titles including A Hangover You Don’t Deserve and The Great Burrito Extortion Case, and a name plucked from a Steve Martin bit
- Their latest projects: 2013’s Lunch. Drunk. Love (the name was chosen after fans voted for their favorite title); 2014’s Songs People Actually Liked, their first greatest hits collection