- $25 for one ticket for rear-orchestra seating (up to $60.70 value)
- $35 for one ticket for front-orchestra seating (up to $76.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Bowzer’s Rock N Roll Holiday Party
- Bowzer & The Stingrays: Jon “Bowzer” Bauman made a splash as a member of the popular ’70s group Sha Na Na—featured in the acclaimed documentary Grease—and today continues to tour and perform with his band.
- Jay Siegel’s Tokens: The original lead vocalist of The Tokens continues to perform under this moniker, still hitting the playful falsetto of “The Lion Sleeps Tonight.”
- Freddy “Boom Boom” Cannon: The rocker known for giving hugs in the tunnel of love down at “Palisades Park” got his nickname from the thunderous bass drum in his recordings, best heard on the 1959 gem “Tallahassee Lassee.”
When it opened in 1927, the Florida Theatre was the largest of 15 cinemas in downtown Jacksonville. Today, it's the city's last surviving vestige of that era's iconic architecture. Designed by New Yorker R.E. Hall and Jacksonvillian Roy Benjamin, the venue is a prime example of the Mediterranean Revival style, with a ceiling covered in glittering stars and a six-story proscenium arch. And even as the entertainment industry shifted towards television, the Florida Theatre survived by hosting interactive game nights and concerts from underground artists, including Elvis Presley. The space was renovated In the early 1980s, and today it returns to its entertaining roots by hosting live events and classic film screenings.
128 E Forsyth St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202